Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Oh My!

I have had so many Oh My's this year, it is what has kept me from posting. Let see if I can re cap quickly. Oh My, my studio rolled down the hill, Oh My I had a terrible allergic reaction to poison sumac, Oh My I got mixed up in the yarn and dye sales for Marion, Oh My we got chickens,pheasants and peachicks, Oh My we have finally gotten a start on the "new to be studio", Oh My it that time of year again when Jeffery died.
Well, I guess that about sums it up!
I haven't posted in ages and everytime I have felt guilty and almost posted, I didn't want to sound depressed. Well for the most part, I have been. I just can't seem to get to a point where I can take a deep breath and relax and enjoy life. I don't know if it is a left over grief thing, just shitty luck, or maybe the way things will be for a while? Everytime we seem to take one step forward, we get 3 back. Hubby's work is awful, haven't been this strapped for money since we were kids. Of course lost a good part of our savings when we had to close up Jeffery's business. Still can't talk about that. I can't seem to get a place set aside for my fiber stuff. I am getting to the point I have mostly lost interest in it for now. I have gotten the birds, they have given me alittle sanity. I could just sit out with them all day. We still have Penny and Jacky, both are doing well. I am fairly healthy as is hubby. Maybe just a cycle I am going thru. I feel like I need to withdraw and take care of me, and yet I feel like I am giving in if I do :(
So here is the poopy post I have been trying to avoid. Now that it is done, I will take some pictures of the birds and "new to be studio" and come back and hopefully sound alittle more content!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Don't worry about me; I like to read your posts, "poopy" or not! I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, but am glad to hear you are enjoying good health and the new birds. Our enthusiasm for hobbies can ebb and flow; let the fiber go for now if you want. On the other hand, you may just need a dedicated space for it to rekindle the fire! Remember the instructions on how to eat an elephant: "one bite at a time." :-)

Delighted Hands said...

When you share a problem, consider it halved! All of your internet friends send you their hugs....

Eileen said...

Hey, dearest girl, you should post a link here to the new blog and to the new store, so that folks can follow you over...

Love You!!!

~Eileen