Thursday, October 30, 2008

I GUESS I'M IRRITABLE TODAY :(

It must be one of those days. I don't get them often. Everyone seems to be irritating today. I don't know what is wrong with everyone! I have a headache, am having some personal things going on, trying some new meds and feel like smacking someone :(
So I figured seeing that everyone was going out of their way to irritate me today, I would stay in and work with fiber. Well that didn't go so good. I can't seem to get this stupid CVM to comb without neps!! It looks like it has neps before I comb it.
So I decide to read some blogs, people are even going out of their way to tick me off long distance! So if I left you a nasty comment, chalk it up to a bad day. Now I'm afraid to answer any posts as I am really coming off nasty, and I really don't mean to. So today will be a reading day.
I've yelled at the dogs, called my best friend to complain, emailed my puter friend to complain too, complained to my hubby ( he may go out for a beer :0).
My blog is my last outlet for this type of thing, but here it is, my journal part :)
You can be very thankful you are just reading this and not with in shooting distance :)
Am I alone? Does anyone just feel angry for no reason? This is so unlike me!
O Well this day to will be over, and tomorrow will be the best day in the whole world! ( I'm making myself sick)
So much for Polly Anna, it doesn't become me!

2 comments:

Teresa jane said...

Oops, I left the comment for this post on the last post.

Hope you feel better soon! - Teresa

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

Yes actually! I have been unusually and Im sure unnecesarily irritable today! It feels like I am surrounded by inept people!