Thursday, October 09, 2008

Look What They Made!!!

Well, to change the subject from yesterday :))

There is a lady Marie, in my South East US Group, puchased some of my yarn, and look what she made! Isn't it pretty? This is some of the Salish and look at the sheen. I just love that fiber! Here's her store http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6161285







Isn't this pretty?






I don't crochet, but I think I'm going to have to learn! Thanks so much for showing me what you made!



Well I just add to add to my post as I got another interesting email from Janelle!

She purchased some of my fibers I have left over from combing, I figured they were only good for felting. Well this little lady is very handy with a spindle and has a very creative side!

Click on the images !

Look what she has done!



Isn't that amazing? So now I need a picture of the project she uses it for :)

Some people can make a silk purse from a sows ear :))




1 comment: